|Image Shared by @Socrative|
Earlier today, a teammate asked, “What’s a free student response system?” We had been discussing the fact that the $129 Neo2 “interactive keyboard” device added a student response system to its bevy of tools that include word processing, math facts, calculator, etc.
Before we review the list, please allow me to thank my Twitter PLN!
List of Web-based Student Response Systems
- Socrative – http://www.socrative.com/ – This particular one received quite a bit of endorsement from respondents via Twitter!
- Poll Daddy – http://polldaddy.com/
- Let’s Go Vote – http://letsgovote.com/
- Mobiode – http://mobiode.com/
- ClassPager – https://www.classpager.com/
- GoSoapBox – http://gosoapbox.com/
- Text the Mob – http://textthemob.com/
- Poll Everywhere – http://www.polleverywhere.com/
- Fluid Surveys – http://fluidsurveys.com/
What are your thoughts about these tools, and how do you use them in ways that help further (dare I say it, aw, why not) 21st Century learning?
Looking for polls? Check out this post by Free Technology for Teachers!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner