Over the last year, I’ve been wanting to try this out, but haven’t since I’ve been a bit busy. I’m probably breaking a few rules here, but why not give it a shot? If you think this offer could be improved, or I’m just plumb crazy, please let me know in the comments! How could this be even better?
For the months of February and March, 2010, I’m announcing a special workshop presentation special! My usual rate is about $1500 per day, however, for these two months, I’m inviting you to NAME YOUR WORKSHOP PRICE. That’s right, you can tell me how much you want to pay, and we’ll see if we can make it work! (fine print further on down)
Some featured workshops include the following:
- Workshop List
- Or make up your own and send it over.
- I have to be within 500 miles of San Antonio, Tx.
- You cover mileage/travel costs and lodging.
- Minimum of $500 for a workshop.
- You pay mileage and lodging.
- Payment on day of service.
- Need at least 3 days advance notice.
- I reserve the right to say “No”
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure