Thanks to @diben (Diana Benner) for finding and sharing these PBWorks related tips available on the Internet but going into my “PBWorks file”….
- How to Change the Frontpage Name on the Wiki
var h1Array = document.getElementsByTagName(‘h1’);
h1Array.innerHTML = ‘Something New’;
Replace “Something New” with whatever text you want to be displayed.
- Restoring a workspace page from a Backup file
To recover from an accidental deletion, you can restore a page from a .ZIP Backup by following these steps:
1. Open the .ZIP file.
2. Open the “RAW” folder.
3. Find the page that you’d like to restore and open the text file.
4. Select and copy all text.
5. Create a new workspace page.
6. Click on the “Source” button to access the workspace’s source code.
7. Paste the “RAW” page content.
8. Exit the “Source” view to confirm that you copied and pasted everything.
9. Click on the “Save” button to complete the page restoration.
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure