This FREE, online event is designed to provide insight into the latest trends in education. We invite you to learn from education thought leaders, innovative educators, and students – to be the change in your school or system and make what’s next!
Presenting during the online event:
- Be inspired by founder of WE.org, Craig Kielburger, who will share ideas on how to empower students to develop a lifelong passion for service to affect positive change in the world. You’ll learn about the WE Schools program giving students and schools the tools they need to take social action, empower others, and transform lives.
- Discover how online learning technologies will be able to understand facial expressions and read student emotions from Daniel McDuff, a Researcher at Microsoft who spoke at TEDx Berlin. Hear how this technology can help educators gain an understand the experiences of their students via moment-to-moment tracking of cognitive and emotional states.
- Hear from trailblazing teachers and grade 8 students from Queen of Heaven school in Canada who are working on a school project to help improve access to education for young people in developing countries.
- Discover how by using Minecraft as a platform for learning, educators can motivate and inspire every student to achieve more, and ignite a passion for learning.
- See live, interactive demonstrations that share innovative approaches to learning enabled by technology, and hear of favorite ways to Hack the Classroom.
During the online event, you’ll also be able to
- Pose questions to event speakers, Microsoft representatives, and fellow educators in our live Q&A
- Receive an E2 participant badge and receive 500 points on our Educator Community.