|Register for the Conference|
Like many others, I was pleased to receive notification that I’ll have a chance to facilitate sessions at ISTE 2017. That’s great, because I live in San Antonio, Texas, and look forward to seeing old friends and acquaintances!
The two accepted sessions include:
- Monday, June 26, 10:00–11:00 am CDT (Central Daylight Time)
- Awesome PBL Happens With Microsoft
- Jumping into problem-based learning? Explore how Office 365 tools like MS Classroom, OneNote, Office Mix, Sway can scaffold student activities in ways that facilitate teaching, learning and leading in K-Adult learner situations.
- Tuesday, June 27, 12:15–1:15 pm CDT (Central Daylight Time)
- Using Microsoft OneNote to Support ELL Students
- In this hands-on, badge earning event, you’ll have the opportunity to explore how OneNote’s media capabilities make enhancing teaching and learning fun for you and your English Language Learner(s)!