|Left to Right: Miguel Guhlin, Virgil Kirk|
Earlier today, Virgil Kirk and I had the opportunity to share our district’s journey in solving a wicked problem–user account management and user provisioning. Whew, it was a big room!
- Articles on the Subject
- The Texas Digital Textbook Data Nightmare – In this engaging comprehensive primer, featuring quotes from Texas school districts, Miguel explores the problem and solutions available. This is a great intro for those struggling with vague notions of what is happening (or not) in regards to data integration.
- Data-Driven School Districts Experience Growing Pains – In this “pictures of the problem”-rich article, Miguel shares his journey to find a solution, including job descriptions and expectations.
- To the Rescue – @Clever in Texas Schools? – Want to use Clever to in place of or to complement your existing user provisioning solution? Read this article to get answers to key questions!
- MyNotes: ClassLink for Rostering – My notes on ClassLink’s connection to OneRoster.org, a presentation shared at the TCEASysAdmin.
- Potential Vendor Partners
- Identity Automation
- View list of Texas School Districts using product
- Contact Info: EST Group ((817) 271-3178) + Identity Automation ((281) 220-0021); Primary Contacts are
Mark Hanna and Tim Till (firstname.lastname@example.org), respectively.
- Videos: Watch Intro Video | School Case Study
- Tools4Ever’s UMRA (Watch intro video)
- Watch Intro Video | 1-Hour Video Overview
- ESC-11 Information Page
- TxCTO Presentation
- Encore Comparison to other SSO Solutions
- Encore Value Statement
- Encore vs Clever Comparison
- Rostering Solutions & Single Sign-On
- District Links