(abbreviated since there was a lot of “play” time for people to explore)
- iPDP Technology Group
- Apps we discussed during AppyHours
- QR Codes
- Socratic Assessment
- Reading Magic 1-4 apps
- Science House
- Book Creator app
- We have several class sets of iPads
- Students created ebooks by snapping pictures of their art work then adding audio to them.
- Wow, the power of children’s voices is just incredible in these projects.
- Export as ePub, PDF, Video
- Pam is sharing an overview of Book Creator features on screen.
Here are some of my (Miguel’s) resources for Book Creator…
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure