Did you know about the digital coaching movement that is transforming how we facilitate professional learning for campuses, classrooms and teachers? If not, you’ll definitely want to tune into one successful model known as collegial coaching for technology integration, based on the research of Dr. Dawn Wilson (@doctordkwilson) and Dr. Katie Alaniz (@Dr_Katie_Alaniz) out of Houston, Texas.
This online webinar–facilitated via Adobe Connect–will enable you to connect with two premier edtech coaches as well as other coaches who may decide to join the conversation.
Questions? Feel free to leave them in the comments of this blog post!
|Read it on your mobile device or via the Web|
- Naturalizing Digital Immigrants: The Power of Collegial Coaching
- Vignette: Applying the #edtechcoach Model
- Statistical Support for the Collegial Coaching model
- Instructional Coaching
- ISTE Whitepaper on Digital Coaching
- Technology Coach to Support Technology Integration
- Podcast: Collegial Coaching for Technology Integration
- Visioning: District EdTech Coaches
- EdTech Coach Implementation Models
View Slideshow for Webinar