Why don’t you share your favorite question and response in the comments of this blog entry?
Facilitator: Kari Rhame-Murphy
Panelists: Barbara Brown (Lewisville ISD), Dr. Karla Burkholder (Schertz-Cibolo ISD), Steve Young (Judson ISD)
Image Source: @ClassLink
- What do you consider to be the primary role of the CTO in today’s K-12 landscape?
- What is the #1 initiative facing you and your district in 2015?
- What is 1 recent advancement that you think will have a major influence on school districts in the years to come?
- How are you promoting innovation and transparency of student programs and devices with parents/guardians?
- How do you balance filtering and blocking sites with the need to teach responsible digital citizenship and open doors for students?
- With all the hacking in today’s news…what are you doing inside your district to secure school data?
- Do you perform a third party security audit on your network?
- Since GoogleDrive is the rage…how are you retaining the intellectual property each teacher and staff member is creating for school use?
- What steps do you recommend for ensuring student privacy?
- How will you fund a 1-1 over time?
- What keeps you up late at night in regard to your responsibilities as a Chief Tech Officer?
View my Flipboard Magazine.
Make Donations via PayPal below:
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure