|Image Source: http://goo.gl/1YKGA0|
If you’re a leader and/or manager–gee, go have that debate somewhere else–you may encounter many of the challenges I do. The more I learn about leading, the more I enjoy being a manager. Some of the tools I use that enhance my ability to manage include the following:
- MXHero for Chrome – As an admin in schools, I hate sending emails then wondering if people have actually read them, much less opened them. That’s where MXHero comes in. It makes it possible for you to know when someone is reading your email, as well as clicking links and opening attachments to that email.
- MicNote – In meetings a lot? So am I. Record those using MicNote, an inexpensive note-taking and recording tool that syncs those up for you, then lets you save it all to GoogleDrive or Dropbox.
- Evernote Clipper – As an avid Evernote user, the Clipper makes it easy for me to quickly save content I run across on the web, as well as emails, anything and put it into Evernote, my organization tool.
- Awesome Screenshot – Run across something you need to share with others on the web? Use Awesome Screenshot to snap a picture and then annotate it. If you need video, then Screencastify is the video recording tool to use (here is a list of other screencasting tools)
- Google Drive Quick Create – Need to quickly create GoogleDocs, Sheets, Spreadsheet, Presentation or Drawing? Then this is the extension you need!
View my Flipboard Magazine.
Make Donations via PayPal below: