Over the last 2-3 weeks, I’ve shared a variety of articles focusing on the use of Evernote and Postach.io in education to impact teaching, learning and leading. Although the series has come to an end, in this blog entry, you’ll find a recap of 16 relevant blog entries. There’s also some links to university student using Evernote and Postachio, as well as some bonus blog entries. You can also see my content curation efforts with Evernote at http://evernoteit.postach.io or view it on Evernote.
Consider reading one per month for this school year to keep you learning and growing!
In case you missed it, here’s the #PostachioEd series (Update: most recent articles first):
- Make Your Own Book Study eBook: This article explores how you can create your own eBooks, but also take advantage of Evernote and Postach.io to facilitate book studies.
- Go Digital: Teaching Non-Fiction Writing with Postachio: This article explores how Evernote Notebooks and Postach.io are a winning combination if you are using non-fiction notebooks in your classroom.
- A Better Way: Preparing Feedback for Student Work: In this article, we explore how Evernote and Postach.io can be used to provide meaningful feedback—text, audio—to student writing.
- Picture ePortfolios Made Easy with @Postachio: Ever wanted to quickly capture student work and share it others in your academic community, including students, parents and administration? This article shows you how.
- Writing Down Their Words: A Student’s Perspective: This article explores new research regarding note-taking and how Evernote+Postach.io can help.
- 5 Actions for Empowering School Administrators with Postachio: Learn how you, as campus leader, can turbo-charge your leadership with Evernote and Postachio.
- 28 Tips to Turbo-Charge Your Leadership: This offers 28 tips on how to transform your work as a campus/district leader using Evernote and, to some degree, Postach.io.
- 3 Steps to Walkthrough Checklists: Looking for an easy way to developing coaching walkthrough checklists? Go no further than Evernote.
- Blog Your List of FAQs: Many of us have a great story to tell, but don’t know how. This article presents a sure-fire formula that capitalizes on Evernote+Postachio for powerful sharing that is quick, powerful and proven.
- What Student Writers Do with @Evernote and @Postachio: This article continues the exploration of how student writers can use Evernote+Postachio to better understand the craft of writing. A must-read for classroom teachers entrusted with fostering student writing in any content area.
- ePortfolios Made Easy with @Evernote and @Postachio: This article goes more in depth, offering a variety of solutions that include Evernote and Postachio.
- Wired for Drama-Information Wrestling with @Evernote and @Postachio: Make your thinking about writing–meta-writing?–transparent with Evernote and Postachio.
- Curating Content with Evernote and Postach.io: Learn how to curate content with Evernote and Postachio, making sense of all the information coming at you.
I hope you’ll stay tuned for even more content. Are you curious about how you can seize the power of Evernote, Dropbox and Postachio to enhance teaching,learning and leading? Then, don’t be afraid to make contact via Twitter
BONUS STUFF FOR YOU
Check out these quick reads:
- Publishing Images with Postach.io
- iPad Blogging with Evernote and Postach.io
View my Flipboard Magazine.
Make Donations via PayPal below:
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure