Note: The following article is a revised version of one I’ve shared in the past about Problem-based Learning. I revised it to match a new site I’m putting together. This installment is one of several that will appear over the next few days.
Now that you have analyzed the results of your research, develop a multimedia presentation. Using eight slides, address the major points of your group’s problem/solution map, such as:
- Title of your presentation and list of Group Members
- What’s the problem?
- Why is this a problem?
- Who are the stakeholders?
- What are some of the attempted solutions and their results? (use a different slide for each solution and result).
- What do you see as the end result of these problems/solutions?
- List your references.
- Reflect on your success as a group.
Check back tomorrow for Action 5 – Facilitate Problem Debriefing
View my Flipboard Magazine.
Make Donations via PayPal below: