|View Vidcast of Amy Stengel’s Webinar Presentation
on Digital Storytelling
Amy Stengel serves as the Director of Creative Writing at the NorthEast School of the Arts (NESA) English program at Lee High School in the NorthEast Independent School District. Her work as a teacher has inspired countless teens to pursue their love of writing and engage in a multitude of projects.
- Flickr Photo from Mobile Only – https://secure.flickr.com/groups/73532194@N00/
- Animoto Education – http://animoto.com/pro/education
- Animoto for iPad – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/animoto-video-slideshows/id459248037?ls=1&mt=8
- Podsafe Music – http://www.last.fm/music/+free-music-downloads/classical
- The GIMP – http://www.gimp.org/
- Safe Place to Share Stories – http://storybird.com/
- Google Search Stories – http://www.youtube.com/user/SearchStories
- Video from Amy’s Presentation on Creative Writing Tea Time
- Huffington Post on Digital Storytelling – http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/digital-storytelling
About This Free Webinar Series Open to All Educators
Welcome to the Weekly Webinar Series onDigitizing the Writing Workshop. The co-hosts for Weekly Webinar Series onDigitizing the Writing Workshop include Diana Benner (Del Valle ISD, Tx) and Miguel Guhlin (East Central ISD, Tx). Find out more–such as the schedule for webinars, recordings and future guests–about the series online athttp://tinyurl.com/etchweb or Twitter Hashtag: #etchweb
Note: You can earn credit for participating–along with a certificate–for this series if you are a Del Valle ISD or East Central ISD teacher. Watch the vidcast linked below for more information.