Getting ready for a brief meeting on using Twitter, Evernote, etc. to build your PLN, I crafted an Explain Everything (iPad app) video. Then, while sharing it with a colleague, she started asking questions and I ended up throwing some other videos together.
I hope these easy-going videos are helpful to you; I had fun sharing how I use the iPad at the intersection of social media, content curation, document sharing, etc.
In no particular order, please find some video tutorials below….
- Document Management
- Using Readdle Documents to Put/Get Files via File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Using Readdle Documents to Put/Get/Manage Files (such as Photos/Videos in Your Camera Roll) on Dropbox.com (or Drive, or whatever)
- Social Media and Content Curation
- Content Curation with Evernote, IFTTT.com, and RSS (made this one with Explain Everything, which is absolutely awesome! (the app, not the video 😉
- Sharing Evernote to iPad plus more stuff having to do with RSS
- GoogleReader and the iPad
- Twitter on iPad