I thought you might find the post-conference links in this email from TLA worthwhile, especially if you did NOT attend the conference….
2011 TLA Annual Conference Survey & Resources
Thank you for participating in the 2011 TLA Annual Conference in Austin! We hope you had a wonderful and productive experience.
The following post-conference resources are now available:
- 2011 conference evaluation survey to help the 2012 conference planners
- Claiming CPE (continuing professional education) credit hours:
- CPE hours and certificates will be ready to claim/print on May 2nd
- TLA members should access the link through the members only section of the TLA website
- Non-members can access CPE credits here
- Electronic handouts for 2011 conference programs
- Conference on CD – Entire conference or individual sessions
- Social media – Please visit our Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr pages for pictures and videos of conference!
- Exhibitors – Shop the 2011 TLA exhibitors on the new TLA Buyers Guide
- Lost & Found – please note that any unclaimed items that were turned into the Lost & Found counter at conference have been shipped back to the TLA office. If you lost something, please write to Ileah Hirschy (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if it was turned in at conference.
Thank you again for participating in this year’s conference! Don’t forget to join us in Houston, April 17-20, for the 2012 TLA Annual Conference, R4L – Libraries: Responsive, Relevant, Revolutionary, Right Now! Reservations for 2012 hotels are already open! Be sure to visit the onPeak website to make reservations.
See you in Houston!
Texas Library Association
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure