Believe it or not, I use UbuntuLinux every day, as does my son. In fact, it’s gotten so transparent that I seldom notice it anymore…of course, I still have to use Mac or Windows when watching Netflix or playing a Windows only computer game, but aside from that….
I’ve been a bit neglectful of exploring what’s out there for UbuntuLinux. Once you get comfortable with certain behavior patterns, it’s important to keep pushing and reach out for new stuff such as:
- Pithos – a Pandora client for UbuntuLinux.
- LibreOffice is stable now
- Online Radio Streaming Player
- Shotwell Photo Organizer (this is a great program; read “Late Night Photo Management” for my account)
- TagTool allows you to rename/retag many audio files at once.
Get Blog Updates via Email!
Enter your email address:
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure