Terry Roberts shared the following Glogster project via the Google-Certified Teachers list. More importantly, perhaps, he shared a variety of tutorials introducing Glogster (digital poster maker that allows embedding of a variety of media) and Dipity (a free digital timeline tool).
Thanks to Terry for his hard work and sharing….
- Create a Glog Project – From his instructions….”For this project you are to pick a person that you admire, or respect, or maybe you just want to know more about him or her. You will be creating a Glog – an interactive poster that includes pictures, graphics, links, video, quotes, and more – about the person, as well as a digital timeline highlighting events in his or her life. Your Glog will be posted where other students and teachers can view them; and, you can view other people’s Glogs as well.”
- List of video tutorials for Glogster:
- Introduction and Overview
- Creating the Glog Part 1: Setting up the Glog and the Glog Wall
- Creating the Glog Part 2: Page Wall, Naming, Saving and Previewing
- Creating the Glog Part 3: Hyperlinking and Graphics
- Creating the Glog Part 4: Hyperlinking, Graphics, and adding Images (continued)
- Creating the Glog Part 5:adding video
- Publishing Your Photo Credit List and Linking on the Glog
- Copyright (or nearly) copyright free image sites to explore.
- How to Collect Images for your Glog Part 1
- How to Collect Images for your Glog Part 2
Bookmark this on Delicious
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure