Catch the uStream – http://tinyurl.com/2fa6t6s
Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAG): Be THE Dominant force for technology in Texas education (paraphrased)
- Open meeting time set aside…TCEA is now allowing Skype ins from members
- 2010 Convention – “Chart New Waters”
- Most successful convention ever!
- Financial position
- Flush – in the black!
- Looking for grant funding
- Expanding the scholarship program
- Professional Development
- New staff positions include
- Jennifer Bergland – Government Relations and Member Services Director
- Peggy Reimers – Professional Development Director
- Registration starts Monday, September 7, 2010 at 9:00 AM
- Webinars on the new registration system will be held two weeks prior. Some users may have to create a new login, although TCEA hopes that you won’t have to as they migrate user database over.
- Deadline for submitting workshop proposals is May 31st at 5:00 PM.
- Roundtable panel discussion moderation is one of the new session types as well…there are others.
- BYOL sessions are also available.
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure