As one of two recipients of the “Making It Happen” Award last year (2009), I’m jazzed to share this announcement from Paula Murray regarding this year’s “pink jacket” award. You have to be a member of TCEA TEC-SIG.
Tec Sig awards two Pink Jacket Awards annually at the convention luncheon to educators who are leaders in educational technology in Texas. Recipients of the awards are educators who meet the ISTE National Educational Technology Standards (NETS-T) and Performance Indicators for Teachers
● Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity
● Design and Develop Digital-Age Learning Experiences and
● Model Digital-Age Work and Learning
● Promote and Model Digital Citizenship and Responsibility
● Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership
Additionally, recipients of the Pink Jacket Award understand the
changes that must take place in classrooms to meet the needs of 21st
For nominations, please complete the form found at the following link:
Deadline for nominations is January 26th, 2010.
Subscribe to Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org
Everything posted on Miguel Guhlin’s blogs/wikis are his personal opinion and do not necessarily represent the views of his employer(s) or its clients. Read Full Disclosure